In this episode of The Luminary Agent Podcast, I’m getting deep into the WHY of video for real estate and loan officer marketing. Last week, I gave you some video ideas and it made me realize, maybe I should actually give people some compelling reasons why video is so important. So I did!
The 11 Reasons
- Video gets the most engagement on social media.
- Video helps people get to know, like, and trust you faster.
- Video is the most versatile type of content.
- Video is the fastest growing type of content.
- Video helps people learn better.
- Video helps you better understand and explain concepts to others.
- Video creates a great archive of helpful content for your clients.
- Video is the easiest to do (from a technical standpoint).
- Video doesn’t take a lot of time.
- There is plenty of room for you to add video to your marketing.
- Video is good for business.
- [Source] Buzzsumo’s Facebook Engagement Guide
- [Source] Dr. Albert Mehrabian, Author of Silent Messages
- [Source] Insivia – Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year.
- [Source] Cisco – By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82 percent of all consumer internet traffic.
- [Source] HubSpot – 71 percent of people watch more video than they did a year ago.
- [Source] Mind Tools – 65 percent of students are visual learners, 30 percent are auditory learners, and five percent are kinesthetic learners.
- [Source] Facebook Page of Strive Masiyiwa
- [Source] The E-Tailing Group – 55 percent of consumers said they “have more confidence in the purchases they make after they watch related on-site videos.”
- [Source] Insivia – A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video.
- [Source] Unbounce – Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%.