11 Reasons WHY Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers Should Use Video Marketing
In this episode of The Luminary Agent Podcast, I’m getting deep into the WHY of video for real estate and loan officer marketing. Last week, I gave you some video ideas and it made me realize, maybe I should actually give people some compelling reasons why video is so important. So I did!
The 11 Reasons
- Video gets the most engagement on social media.
- Video helps people get to know, like, and trust you faster.
- Video is the most versatile type of content.
- Video is the fastest growing type of content.
- Video helps people learn better.
- Video helps you better understand and explain concepts to others.
- Video creates a great archive of helpful content for your clients.
- Video is the easiest to do (from a technical standpoint).
- Video doesn’t take a lot of time.
- There is plenty of room for you to add video to your marketing.
- Video is good for business.
- [Source] Buzzsumo’s Facebook Engagement Guide
- [Source] Dr. Albert Mehrabian, Author of Silent Messages
- [Source] Insivia – Mobile video consumption rises by 100% every year.
- [Source] Cisco – By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82 percent of all consumer internet traffic.
- [Source] HubSpot – 71 percent of people watch more video than they did a year ago.
- [Source] Mind Tools – 65 percent of students are visual learners, 30 percent are auditory learners, and five percent are kinesthetic learners.
- [Source] Facebook Page of Strive Masiyiwa
- [Source] The E-Tailing Group – 55 percent of consumers said they “have more confidence in the purchases they make after they watch related on-site videos.”
- [Source] Insivia – A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video.
- [Source] Unbounce – Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%.