This week, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting down with Caitlin “Cat” Jerger, a loan officer with Academy Mortgage here in Portland Oregon.
Cat has some amazing advice for Realtors® who want to use social media for their real estate business, but who are feeling afraid or apprehensive about starting. Cat is real, honest, and such a fun person to talk to.
You kids are going to love this episode as much as I love you!
- [Link] Gates, OR on a Map
- [Link] Cat’s IG Post about Portland Fleet Week
- [Link] Buffer
- [Link] Gary Keller’s The ONE Thing 66-Day Challenge® Calendar
- [Link] My First Video
- [Link] Our Client’s Video about Zillow
- [Link] Brene Brown’s TED Talk – The Power of Vulnerability